I was always practicing the Law of Attraction, but I was not always aware that I was doing it. Once I brought my attention to this fact and became conscious that the Law of Attraction was constantly in action in my reality, my life really started to get better.

It has been my outlook and mindset that have really improved and these have had a huge ripple effect through out my day to day life.  Since I realized that Law of Attraction is acting on my thoughts and that it is simply the power of a thought to gain momentum and attract other thoughts like it, I have been able to practice changing my thoughts to have more positive outcomes.

I had noticed, gradually, that I have been in a better space, that I have had more clarity and have generally been feeling happier going into each day. But recently I have had a few conversations that have brought my attention to the fact that it has been awhile since I have had a bad day. I mean, everyone has bad days, it is totally acceptable. Yet I can honestly say that since I have been putting my energy towards understanding this lifestyle principle, my life has improved dramatically!

I no longer let my thoughts and my reactions dominate my mood. I don’t find myself going down the rabbit hole of frustration and anger, and just stay there for the rest of the day. Don’t get me wrong, I still get frustrated and lose my patience, but I am much more capable of taking responsibility for those feelings and moving them into a better feeling place by taking the time to understand why I had resistance in the first place.

My days are much more likely to start off on the right foot and carry good feelings forward with them. I can even say since I started practicing Law of Attraction, I have had some incredibly amazing days that have had me flying high with delight! I feel much more connected to myself, more confident, much more patient, more in love, more grateful and appreciative of the life I have.

One of the greatest rewards has been to have my husband, Alex, thank me almost every week for introducing him to these concepts. He has been right beside me the entire way, learning and growing,  supporting my growth and discussing his experiences and new discoveries. Our relationship has become more intimate and we are even more open and excited to talk with each other everyday.

I feel like I have stepped out of what has been a long time or a place in life where I have just been existing and now I am getting ready to fully participate in what the rest of my life has in store for me.

Comments

Popular Posts